- A bag to carry a laptop, pens, paper to be graded and whatnot is perfect to carry to and from school!
- Cardigans– The temperature changes in my classroom a lot throughout the day! Even on a 90 degree day, I always try to have one on hand because inside it can be freezing!
- Flats– Teachers spend A LOT of time on their feet during their day. Sometimes I start the day in heels and end it in flats. It’s always nice to have a pair on hand in case my feet hurt more than expected.
- Lint roller– There’s nothing like getting to school, thinking your black sweater and dark pants were in tip-top shape, only to find out that I look like I just rolled around on dryer sheet. This has saved me of that so many times. 😉 Luckily I get there super early so I only pass a few people who get to witness the “pre-lint rolled” look!
- Marker pens- I talked all about them, here!
- Black pants- A classic teacher look that is perfect to mix and match.
- Alex and Ani bracelets- On those mornings when it takes me a little longer to wake up and feel put together, I through these on. So simple and such a fun, personalized accessory.
- Travel Mug- To hold my morning coffee on my long-ish commute.
- K Cups- Because a second cup in the afternoon is good for the soul! 😉
- Camelbak– I drink a lot of water. A lot. One of the things I get the most excited about in the summer is being able to drink as much water as I want and being able to go to the bathroom since during the school year i have a classroom of kids I can’t exactly leave. Filling this up a few times during the day, keeps water cold and lasts all morning and then afternoon.
- Hand sanitizer -Self explanatory. 😉
- Clorox Wipes– To clean tables, desks, or any surface and to keep the room smelling fresh. I do this about once a week and I’m pretty sure the kids look forward to it. I always have a ton of volunteers asking if they can help! 😉
- Vaseline– You probably already know my love for vaseline. It’s in at least three different places in our house and it must definitely has a home right on my desk at school. You can see all of my other posts about vaseline below:
- What’s In My Bag?
- Hair and Make-up
- Medicine Cabinet Items
- Lotion– During the dry winter months, or really anytime of the year, this is so nice to have on hand and in the classroom!
Wondering what to get a teacher for back to school or any time of the year? Look no further than here! 😉
Other Let’s Talk posts:
You can follow me on:
You can always send me an e-mail (email@example.com) or message on IG! I looove hearing form all of you with any questions or comments! 🙂
Have a fab Monday, ladies!