How is it already the end of January?! I normally don’t make goals or New Year’s resolutions for the entire year. However, I love making goals for each month. My goals can be something as generic as, “Get more sleep,” to something as specific as, “Pray for Matt, Jamie, and the baby on the way.” A new year is fun, but a fresh set of goals each month keeps me focused and motivated.
Although I don’t make goals for the entire year, there are a lot of things happening in 2016 that I am so excited about!
1. One of my sweetest friends is getting married this summer. I am so excited for her and her fiancé and cannot wait to be a part of it!
2. Eric and I are booking a trip to Italy and Germany. We have talked about this for a long time and are so excited to start planning the trip! Any and all tips are welcome!
3. This year I went from teaching all subjects to just math and I have absolutely LOVE it! In June, I will end my second full year of teaching and start my third year. It is crazy how much the time has flown by!
5. In July, Eric and I will celebrate our one year anniversary. We have some fun little getaways planned that I cannot wait for!
6. Last but not least, this space. I love the connections I have made through blogging. I love the comments, the input, and the recommendations that everyone shares. I love this space and I am so excited to connect with more people!
2016, I already love you.