Sometimes I think I should have been born in the South. My hair can be teased like it’s nobody’s business. One of the main reasons I want to move south is to unleash this volume and have it be totally acceptable. Either way, there are some products that are my go-to’s, my favorites, my ‘couldn’t-live-without’ products and tools.
- Shampoo and Conditioner–I like to keep about two to three shampoos and conditioners in the shower and switch it up throughout the week. However, I always keep L ‘Oreal EverPure Blonde Brass Banisher on hand at all times. It’s sulfate-free and keeps my highlights bright and blonde.
- 12 Benefits–I was recently introduced to this product and LOVE it! After washing my hair, I spray about 2 to 3 squirts onto my hair before combing. It helps with smoothing out my hair and knotting.
- Hairdryer–I love this hairdryer so much! It is fairly inexpensive and has so much power! It dries my hair in about half the time of what my former hairdryer did.
- Curling Iron–This is by far my most-used go-to product. I use the one inch barrel and absolutely love it! This curling iron takes less than a minute to heat up, has a temperature-control button, and produces great curls!
- Straightener–For the days I’m not curling my hair, I use this straightener. It heats up extremely fast, and you can control the temperature with this straightener as well. It’s so smooth and provides plenty of heat for straight locks.
- Redken Smooth Lock Heat Glide–This seriously takes those split ends and smooths them out to make them look healthy, shiny, and gorgeous! I use this before blow-drying my hair if it is feeling extremely dull. I squirt about two pumps into my hands, rub together, and start on my ends and work my way up. If my hair is recently cut or feeling healthy, I use one pump and gently add it to only the ends of my hair.
- Garnier Hairspray–This is my every day hairspray to hold any look in place for a short amount of time. I don’t like my hair to be glued to my head so I use the, ‘volumizing anti-humidity, extra strong 3.’ It’s inexpensive and great for every day looks.
- Kenra Hairspray–This hairspray gives a slightly tighter hold and smells like heaven. It holds your look in place all day long. You can’t go wrong with this hairspray!
I’m always looking for products that will make my hair healthier. What are some of your favorite hair products and tools?