Sunday afternoons are meant for pajamas, blankets, friends, family, food and football.
That being said, let me introduce you to…
Seriously. This is a super easy, anytime meal. You can’t go wrong here.
- 1 pound lean hamburger
- 2 large tomatoes, cut and cubed
- 1 package taco seasoning, I chose mild
- 1 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 10 oz. can dark kidney beans
- 1 10 oz. can of corn or a cup and a half of fresh corn
- Mexican cheese mix and gluten free blue corn tortilla chips for topping!
What to do:
In a large deep dish pan, cook the hamburger until it is lightly brown. Add the tomatoes, tomato soup, kidney beans, and corn to the cooked hamburger and cook for an additional 25 minutes on medium-medium high heat. Add the taco seasoning, stir together, and remove from heat.
Top with cheese upon serving. Use chips for dipping or they are great crushed on top.
*This is also a great freezer meal.