Here we are, less than one month before school lets out for the year. This year has included a lot of soul-searching changes that have done nothing but drawn me closer to what matters the most. However, I am still beyond excited for a break and everything that summer brings with it. This summer is looking a little different than previous ones though. It’s filled with a lot more down time and I’m not complaining one bit. I want to be extremely intentional and make the most of my time though, since I feel really fortunate to have it. A bucket list seemed like the ideal thing to hold myself accountable. Slightly cheesy? Yes. Absolutely needed? Yes, yes, yes! I love lists and this one just had some more fun things added than normal. 😉 Here you are!
- Read at least 10 books. Why not?
- Get outside. This weather only lasts so long.
- Work out 4 times a week. Because.
- Write snail mail. Who doesn’t love getting a card/letter in the mail?
- Give skin time to breathe. My normal routine, (Liquid, foundation, color, conceal, eyeliner, mascara , lips) isn’t anything crazy but summer gives me an extra excuse to go without. 🙂
- Sunscreen. Wear it.
- Print out wedding pictures. Two years later is better than nothing.
- Try a new coffee shop. That sounds perfect right now.
- Visit family during the week and throughout the day. I always want to do this while I’m working and can’t.
- Clean out closets. Leaves room for new things. 😉
They are in no particular order and simple…but I love it that way. 🙂