2. What I’m reminiscing about:It has been almost five years since I left for Greece and called it my (temporary) home. I’m feeling super nostalgic and reminiscent lately about all the memories that trip holds.
3. What I’m loving:This face moisturizer makes my face feel like silk! I’m loving it!
4. What we’ve been up to:Cooking, snuggling, and staying cozy.
5. What I’m dreading:
PSSA crunch time/prep/remember everything we taught you. Can I get an amen?
6. What I’m working on:Planning a vacation. 🙂
7. What I’m excited about:Summer. 🙂
8. What I’m watching/reading:I am so close to finishing all 7 seasons of Gilmore girls. No shame. #lukeandlorelaiforever
I love this author and book. 🙂
9. What I’m listening to:Ed Sheeran radio and everything it has to offer. Please and thank you.
10. What I’m wearing:These two pieces of jewelry. So simple and meaningful. I love them.
11. What I’m doing this weekend:
Spending as much time as possible with this guy. 🙂
12. What I’m looking forward to next month:
Showering one of my sweet friends with some wedding things. 😉
13. What else is new.
Our schedule has been jam-packed with great things but I am so ready for a slower summer pace!
Bonus Question: What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Although I love traditions, we don’t really have any Easter traditions other than being with family. I am perfectly fine with that after how busy this season of life has felt. 🙂 Although I wouldn’t mind if this became a tradition. 😉 What are some of your fav Easter traditions?
Have a great Wednesday, ladies!